Index Forum Tennis fr
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

Lleyton Hewitt

AuteurMessage
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin
Joueur : Andre Agassi, Rafael Nadal
Joueuse : Monica Seles

Lleyton Hewitt Empty
MessageSujet: Lleyton Hewitt   Lleyton Hewitt I_icon_minitimeJeu 29 Mar - 13:28

Lleyton Hewitt

KEY BISCAYNE, FLORIDA

Q. Just talk about the injury and the disappointment.
LLEYTON HEWITT: Yeah, obviously disappointed, but my back hasn't come up as well as I would have liked from last week, which is frustrating for me.
Not a whole heap I can do about it at the moment, but I don't want to go out there and play in pain, and obviously not being able to compete 100 percent like I'd like to every time I go on the court.

Q. Is there a history with this?
LLEYTON HEWITT: No, it just happened first time last week in the first game of my match in Indian Wells, and I just haven't been able to shake it.
And I'm not going to go out and risk further injury. It's the last thing I need at the moment.

Q. What are your plans from here?
LLEYTON HEWITT: Not sure at this stage. Just try and get some treatment, and hopefully it responds better in the next couple of weeks.

Q. You're known for being such a fighter. This has just got to be gut wrenching for you to do this?
LLEYTON HEWITT: Yeah, it's just frustrating, but I don't want to go on the court knowing that I can't compete at my best, either. That's the most frustrating thing, and that's the thing I struggled with last week in Indian Wells.
I couldn't compete the way I wanted to, and that's why you end up losing some of those matches. That's the most disappointing thing.

Q. Coming off Las Vegas you were feeling good?
LLEYTON HEWITT: Yeah, yeah, so that's been the biggest disappointment, because I enjoy these two tournaments. They're both on surfaces that I play well on, and obviously coming off Las Vegas and playing on American hard court, so it's disappointing.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.agassi.fr

Lleyton Hewitt
Page 1 sur 1