Index Forum Tennis fr
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

Williams sisters!

+22
zoelafee
Samprasworld
crisdream
Gros
Esteuf
jd
rune
Sig
yakari
Leinahtan
tedlesurfeur
tango
ptitena
vdd
AGASSI 91
blas
mirabelle
nat
champignon horrifique
Agassi
superagassi
Kid Stefano
26 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuteurMessage
rune
N°10 Mondial
N°10 Mondial
rune

Masculin
Joueur : Roger federer,juan martin del potro.
Joueuse : Wiwi,davenport,hingis.

Williams sisters! - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMar 12 Avr - 18:19

Back in the bizness!!!!!Serena a repris l'entrainement aujourd'hui,plus determinée que jamais,ah ah ah ah!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Kid Stefano
N°1 Mondial
N°1 Mondial
Kid Stefano

Masculin
Joueur : Agassi the ONE AND ONLY-Djokovic Gasquet Del Potro, Safin, Nalbandian Leconte Noah
Joueuse : Seles, PHM!!!!

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMar 12 Avr - 18:21

Il fallait bien que ça arrive un jour, tant mieux pour elle! Very Happy
rune
N°10 Mondial
N°10 Mondial
rune

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Avr - 21:40

Serena Williams’s Hot Pink Bodysuit Explained
Courtesy Serena Williams
When Serena William posted a TwitPic of herself playing tennis in a hot pink bodysuit last week, she sent the fashion world into a frenzy. “Honestly, I just Tweeted a picture in the suit and I didn’t realize it would go that crazy,” she told PEOPLE Tuesday night at the Range Rover Evoque Event in N.Y.C. And while she finds the attention to be fairly amusing, the story behind the suit is a bit more serious. “After my hematoma, I have to wear something like a long bodysuit to keep my stomach warm,” she explained, adding the skintight suit helps for compression purposes. “My practices are really … interesting right now.” Williams, who was first sidelined from the tennis courts last year by a foot injury, then her health scare, said she hopes to return to the sport soon. But she wants the focus to be more on her form, and less on her infamous fashion. “I think I’m going to come back casual,” she shared. “I don’t want to shock too many people too much. I want it to be all about my tennis.” Off the court, her illness and injury have also affected her style: “I have to wear flats,” she said, not so happily. “Hopefully, in the summer I can wear heels. I am a girl that loves heels. I can’t wait.” Until then, Williams, who said she’s “on the up” and “feeling so much better,” is “counting her blessings” and planning her next practice outfit. When asked how long she’ll be wearing the bodysuit for, she cheekily replied, “As long as you guys want to see it.” –Jenisha Watts
rune
N°10 Mondial
N°10 Mondial
rune

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Juin - 8:05

La reine....Est de retour!

Serena Williams is back.
The tennis star confirmed to The New York Times' Christopher Clarey that she will make her return to the sport at a Wimbledon tune-up event beginning next Monday and plans to play the grass court major the following week.
Williams hasn't played since winning Wimbledon last July. Her 2011 debut will come in Eastbourne, the final tournament before the year's third Grand Slam.
Last year, one week after defeating Vera Zvonareva for her 13th major title last year, Williams cut her foot prior to an exhibition match with Kim Clijsters. She had two surgeries resulting from the injury and didn't play for the remainder of the 2010 season. Her comeback was delayed further when she suffered a pulmonary embolism in February.
The 29-year-old has been working with a new trainer over the past month in an attempt to prepare herself for the grass court season. Mackie Shilstone, who has worked with boxers Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones, says Serena isn't "there" yet but is "slowly but surely coming around."
A rusty Serena still would be considered one of the favorites to win at the All England Club when the tournament begins June 20. She's won four Wimbledons during her career, including last year's dominant run to the title in which saw her play some of the best tennis of her career. Serena didn't lose a set en route to the championship.
Because Wimbledon is the only tournament to seed players outside without full respect to the WTA rankings, organizers will have an interesting decision to make in regards to Serena's seeding. She's currently No. 25 in the rankings despite not having played for almost a full year (the 2,000 points she accrued from the Wimbledon win are enough to keep her in that spot). Chances are she'll be moved up at least a dozen spots, if not more.
In Serena's absence, Kim Clijsters won two majors, Li Na began to open tennis into a burgeoning Chinese market courtesy her French Open victory and young players like Caroline Wozniacki and Victoria Azarenka have increased their presence in the game.
That's not to say the sport hasn't missed her. Serena continues to be the biggest female star in the game, driving headlines with controversial Twitter posts and attention-grabbing fashion choices during her injury. Her presence at Wimbledon, however brief it could be, is a tremendous boon to the tournament.
If Serena is healthy enough to play, she's healthy enough to be a contender, especially at a place that favors her power like Wimbledon.
rune
N°10 Mondial
N°10 Mondial
rune

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Juin - 8:09

Serena Williams' Wimbledon defense set

LONDON -- Serena Williams is returning to the tour after nearly a year off because of various health issues.

I have so much to be grateful for. I'm thankful to my family, friends, and fans for all of their support. Serena's back!

-- Serena Williams
Williams will begin her comeback at a grass-court tournament in Eastbourne, England next week. She then will defend her title at Wimbledon, which begins June 20.

Williams has not played an official match since winning her 13th Grand Slam title at the All England Club last July.

A few days after that victory, Williams cut her foot on glass at a restaurant. She wound up having two operations because of that and later was treated for a blood clot in her lung.

"I am so excited to be healthy enough to compete again," Williams said in a statement released by her agent. "These past 12 months have been extremely tough and character building. I have so much to be grateful for. I'm thankful to my family, friends, and fans for all of their support. Serena's back!"

Shortly after winning her fourth Wimbledon singles championship last summer, Williams hurt her foot while in Germany. She played in an exhibition match in Belgium against Kim Clijsters days later. But when she returned to the United States she had the first of two operations for her injury. The second surgery was in October, and she said she spent 10 weeks in a cast and 10 weeks in a walking boot.

The 29-year-old American was diagnosed in February with blood clots in her lung. After that, she said she needed treatment for a hematoma -- a gathering of blood under the skin -- on her stomach.

She returned to practice in April, an event she announced via Twitter, posting a picture of herself on court in a pink bodysuit.

Williams' older sister Venus, a seven-time Grand Slam singles champion, also is returning to action after an extended injury absence. Venus Williams has been sidelined since injuring her hip during the Australian Open in January, but her agent said last month she was on track to play at Eastbourne and Wimbledon.

When healthy, the Williams sisters have dominated women's tennis for much of the past decade. In addition to their 20 total major singles titles, both have spent time at No. 1 in the WTA rankings.

At Wimbledon, the sisters have combined to win nine of the past 11 championships. In that span, the sisters played each other in four of the finals at the All England Club.

rune
N°10 Mondial
N°10 Mondial
rune

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Juin - 8:12

Et çà rigole pas coté entrainement non plus,elle prend son travail très au sérieux.

Mackie Shilstone, the trainer and fitness guru whose 3,000 clients have included Ozzie Smith, Bernard Hopkins, Roy Jones and the actor John Goodman, is now working with tennis superstar Serena Williams.

On the shelf of almost a year, Williams, 29, is working out five days a week in hopes of returning this month to defend her Wimbledon title. The problems started when Williams stepped on broken glass and had surgery twice to repair the damage.

The two have been working for three weeks. Shilstone says "is she there now? No. Would you expect her to be there now? No. But I can tell you, slowly but surely she is coming around."

Williams, now No. 25 in the rankings, also had a blood clot and stomach surgery in the past year.

"That would be enough to put any athlete over the deep end," Shilstone said. "But she is so mentally strong. I haven't run into a male athlete as mentally strong, maybe (light heavyweight boxing) Bernard Hopkins is the closest. That's one of the reasons why she is such a great champion."
rune
N°10 Mondial
N°10 Mondial
rune

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Juin - 8:27

Des photos recentes de la queen.
Williams sisters! - Page 7 Serena23
Williams sisters! - Page 7 Serena20
Williams sisters! - Page 7 Serena19
Williams sisters! - Page 7 Serena14
Williams sisters! - Page 7 Serena18
Williams sisters! - Page 7 Serena16

Et au match dallas/miami.
Williams sisters! - Page 7 48b50010
tedlesurfeur
Modérateur WTA
tedlesurfeur

Masculin
Joueur : Mischa
Joueuse : Aga & Kerber

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Juin - 10:37

Elle fait enveloppée là
rune
N°10 Mondial
N°10 Mondial
rune

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Juin - 10:50

Et la voiçi,sortant de l'entrainement,plutot fit,je trouve.
Williams sisters! - Page 7 31303910
rune
N°10 Mondial
N°10 Mondial
rune

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMer 8 Juin - 20:52

Article intéressant sur les soeurs williams.

Serena Williams will play her first match next week in Eastbourne since winning Wimbledon a year ago. It's an event that warrants the gobs of attention it will generate; Serena has but days to prepare for her defense of tennis' most prized possession, and we haven't a hint of how she's hitting the ball. My guess? Pretty well. Like Roger Federer, Serena will always be a threat to win any tournament she enters and can't be overlooked under any circumstance.

Lost in all this -- overlooked might be the right word -- is the simultaneous return of Serena's sister Venus, who hasn't played since January's Australian Open. Almost 31, Venus is considered old by tennis standards, but let's remember that 29-year-old Li Na just won her first Grand Slam title in Paris, and Francesca Schiavone did the same thing in 2010, when she was a year shy of 30. Venus isn't seeking her maiden major, of course; she's won seven of them in singles competition, five coming at the All England Club. The last of those Wimbledon wins came in 2008. Since then, Serena has won five majors despite missing the past 11 months of action. That stat, coupled with the still-uncertain WTA landscape, leads many people to say she's still No. 1 -- and thanks to Wimbledon's subjective ranking system, she actually could be in a few days' time. If that's the case, Venus, with her loaded résumé and serve tailored for grass, should be No. 2.

But before we get to SW19, there's Eastbourne. Serena could lose 1-and-1 in her opening match and it wouldn't change my thoughts on her Wimbledon prospects. This is a woman who plays solely for the majors; last year, Serena played six tournaments and three of them were Slams. I'm more interested in Venus' performance, whose play at tour-level events has often been a strong indicator of her overall form. I also think Venus has more to prove than Serena. Critics have pointed to her slipping results as evidence of decline, but this is a woman who narrowly lost to Kim Clijsters in last year's U.S. Open semifinals and who just over a year ago was world No. 2.

After watching Clijsters win the 2009 U.S. Open and Justine Henin reach the 2010 Aussie Open final after extended hiatuses, it's not a stretch to think the Williamses could do something similar at Wimbledon. If I had to choose one, I'd go with Venus -- simply put, this is her tournament. Serena has won it the past two years, but it would be foolish to ignore a four-time holder of the Venus Rosewater Dish.
rune
N°10 Mondial
N°10 Mondial
rune

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSam 11 Juin - 13:48

Roddick: WTA needs Serena's crossover appeal

Andy Roddick, a childhood friend of Serena Williams, says the former No. 1 and reigning Wimbledon champion cannot be counted out of winning her 14th major, even though she hasn’t played in nearly a year due to injury and illness. Serena will make her comeback at Eastbourne next week, just before Wimbledon.

"I don't think it would shock anybody if she came through and won it (Wimbledon) again," Roddick told reporters at Queens. "I think it's very smart of her to play a lead-up event after being gone for a year. I think I speak for most people in tennis in saying you want her in the game for so many reasons. Not only because she wins and she's a great champion, but because she brings pop culture to tennis. She brings crossover appeal and creates storylines even when she's not trying, which at the end of the day is a healthy thing for the sport. No disrespect to any of the other women that are playing right now, but I think women's tennis needs that dominating figure."
rune
N°10 Mondial
N°10 Mondial
rune

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSam 11 Juin - 13:50

Serena adds a dash of colour and excitement to Eastbourne

Serena Williams looked relaxed at Eastbourne as she prepared to play her first competitive tennis since winning the Wimbledon crown last year.
Her hair streaked with Wimbledon purple and wearing a striking pair of stripy leggings, Serena and sister Venus brought excitement to a normally sedate tournament on the south coast.
When the sisters compete in the AEGON International next week, it will also be Venus's first competitive tennis since the Australian Open in January.
The pair hit for an hour each on an outside court at Devonshire Park. Venus was up first before then taking pictures of her sister on her phone and signing autographs for the dozen or so people watching.
Serena looked in particularly good form, amazing for someone who had emergency surgery to remove a blood clot from her lung in March.

Dashing: Serena shows off the new purple streaks in her hair
Both looked in decent physical shape as they were coached by father Richard, though Venus, with a strapped right wrist, took a tumble on the damp grass.
The venue will take some getting used to for the world stars, with the changing rooms' basic facilities in some old squash courts and rain forecast for much of next week.
Eastbourne was alerted about the sisters' participation by a confidential email which arrived in the middle of the night last Saturday.
Yet, as everyone in tennis knows, you do not necessarily believe the elusive sisters will arrive until you actually see them, and it was not until late on Monday night that absolute confirmation came.

Williams sisters! - Page 7 Articl10
Williams sisters! - Page 7 Articl11

rune
N°10 Mondial
N°10 Mondial
rune

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSam 11 Juin - 20:07

Non mais je suis trop content de les revoir,mais j'adore ces filles quoi! cheers

TennisMan
30/5
30/5
TennisMan

Masculin
Joueur : Nadal, Djoko, Tsonga
Joueuse : Sharapova, Bartoli, Williams

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMer 19 Juin - 7:44

De même, mais j'ai bien sur une préférence pour Sérena. Une véritable tornade sur un court de tennis.  Embarassed
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Williams sisters!   Williams sisters! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Williams sisters!
Page 7 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7