Index Forum Tennis fr
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-22%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Acer Nitro QG241YM3BMIIPX – Ecran PC Gaming 23,8″ Full HD
139.99 € 179.99 €
Voir le deal

OPEN D AUSTRALIE

+8
arabem
agassi the overgifted
botany
tedlesurfeur
zoelafee
Kain
Agassi
Shalimar
12 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin
Joueur : Andre Agassi, Rafael Nadal
Joueuse : Monica Seles

OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 13:35

La même interview en anglais, mais en entier, l'équipe n'a pas tout traduit :

http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/news/interviews/2014-01-24/201401241390566025489.html

Q. You couldn't play much better out there tonight. Can you agree?
RAFAEL NADAL: I played well tonight. I think I played probably my best match of the tournament. So very, very, very happy for this great new that I played my best match in that semifinal against Roger.

He arrived to that match winning two great matches against Tsonga and Andy two days ago. Really very happy the way I played tonight, and very special moment try to have the chance to be in another final.

Q. How critical do you think it was to win that first set tiebreak to get in front?
RAFAEL NADAL: For sure was very, very important. Was decisive to win that first set, after winning the first set, a tough first set. So after a few tough rallies at the end of the first set, was a lot of confidence for me.

Is true that he had Love 30 during the set before. But is true that I had more breakpoints than him, no? I had few ones that I had the chance.

But it's fine. I think I played great. The first set, as I said, I played solid at the end of the tiebreak. Just can remember one important mistake with the return, second serve. I don't know, probably was 5 3.

In the deuce position I made second serve return with a backhand that I had mistake. That is the only point I am not happy about the way that I played on the tiebreak.

With 5 1, I missed a forehand down the line but was the right shot. Missed it for just little bit. So happy about the whole match. Yes, the first set was very important.

Q. Do you think he was more aggressive than usual in the first set? He was coming to the net more often.
RAFAEL NADAL: No, he's trying to play aggressive. Sure he's trying to play more aggressive, but I think he tried against me in the past, no, with success.

Is nothing completely new that he's playing aggressive. He's a very aggressive player. He's one of these players that he's able to win the point in one shot, in two shots.

So not everybody's able to play that way. He's one of these players that is able to play that way. That's very difficult to stop.

Q. Because you have such a good record against Roger, do you go on court with a very clear mind against him?
RAFAEL NADAL: No, I go on court knowing that is a really tough match and if I am not playing my best, I will not have the chance to win, so...

Every time I go on court I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I will be able to do it or if he will give me the chance to play the way that I want to play.

So, sure, when I go on court, I go with doubts. The doubts are good. Is not a bad thing have doubts before the match. As I say, I know the way that I want to play against him and against everybody, but the problem is I am not able to do it every time that I want.

Q. A couple days ago Roger said that Stefan had a couple ideas on how he should best approach you for this match. Did you notice any different tactics from Roger this time that you hadn't noticed before?
RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know. I think he tried to play very aggressive, taking the ball very early. But if you go to YouTube and you see the video of 2012 match, you will see that he was playing very, very aggressive, too. Especially the beginning of the match. So is nothing completely new.

I saw that video today, the morning. I see the way that he will try to play again. But important thing for me is serve well, resist the beginning. I know he will try to go on court going for the winners, taking the ball very early.

So when the match is coming and the match is longer, then that's more difficult. Because physically is very difficult for me, for him, for everybody to play with that intensity of trying to play that aggressive during a few hours, no, because mentally and physically is very tough.

So when the match is going on, I know that I will have the chance to hit a little bit more rallies. That's the position that I want to be. So is very important to resist the score at the beginning.

Q. You served almost exclusively to his backhand. Is that knowledge you require by knowing him so well, playing him so many times?
RAFAEL NADAL: I serve what I can serve. I serve at the position that I feel that I will have the chance to start better the point. And today I felt that serving against his backhand I had the chance to start the point with little bit of an advantage. That's what I tried.

If that didn't work, so I will change. I will try to play the serve, you know, more combined. But was working well because I didn't had many breakpoints against. The serve that I lost was in the third, 2 1, I think, I lost that serve because I played bad from the baseline, not because of the serve.

Q. It seemed from watching that you were moving as freely as you have done for quite some time. Do you feel as though your movement is exactly where you'd like it to be at the moment?
RAFAEL NADAL: I think I am quick today. I am moving quick. I am able to come back from a difficult situations, you know. With great shots of the opponent I am able to keep producing power on the shots. And produce great shots from very difficult positions.

That's because the movements are ready and because I feel the power in the legs when I arrive in tough positions, and, sure, the confidence on the shots. I hit a few passing shots today that if is not because you are quick and playing with confidence, you cannot hit that shots.

Q. Have you watched any of Stan's matches this week? What do you think he's doing differently in this tournament or recently that makes him a better player, being able to beat Djokovic?
RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, I saw him play against Novak. I saw him play against Berdych. He's playing great. I know him. He's a good friend, great guy. So happy for him that he's in the final. He deserve it. He's playing better and better every year.

He's serving unbelievable. He's hitting the ball very strong from the baseline. Very, very quick. Is very difficult to play against him today. I know will be a very, very tough match. If I am not able to play my best, I think I will not have chances because he's coming to this match with a lot of victories and playing great.

Q. You took a timeout because of the blister. You said the other day you were having trouble serving. Any problems with that tonight at all?
RAFAEL NADAL: We maked the tape a little bit smaller. That help me. Is true that making the tape smaller, I assume a little bit more risk that the tape can go. I don't know how many times I can change the tape during the match, because to change the tape I need the trainer. I need to wait at the end of the set, or if is an emergency that happen that the tape gone in that point.

So I need the trainer in that moment. If that happen again, I don't know how the rules are, but is a little bit more risky. But the blister is good. Is not bad. Looks better every day. We are doing the right things. Blister today is not a problem any more for normal life. Is not painful.

Problem is to play tennis. The only problem is the position of the blister, the place. Because if is in another place, I will no have problem because I don't feel pain today. Problem is to cover that blister in the position where that is.

Q. Having won 12 times in a row versus Wawrinka, is it a relief that you have to play best of five? He has never won one set. He can win one; he can win two; but to win three is even more difficult. Don't you think so?
RAFAEL NADAL: No. You play a normal match, no. For me, no. If you play a match, you play a Grand Slam final, that's a different kind of match than I played against him in the past.

He's playing better than ever. Is not a question of winning one or two. Is a question that he's a player that is ready to win against everybody today. If I don't play my best tennis, I am sure that he will win three sets against me. I don't going to have the chance to beat him.

I am really focused that I know that I need to play like today, and if not I will not have a chance to win the final. Is not the final that I think playing normal I going to win; I need to play my best.

Q. Before the match they were having some problems opening the roof. Did they talk to you about that?

RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah.

Q. Were you concerned if the roof was closed it would change the conditions a bit?
RAFAEL NADAL: No. No, I prefer to play outdoors. But, you know, the history that I don't play that well in indoors is true, but is not only a question of indoor, is a question of the court, no?

When we are playing indoors, we play normally in that surface that is like a (indiscernible), you know, when the ball stays a little bit low. If we were playing indoors in this court, I don't know how to say, but the material how to say, but the bounce is still going higher, so is not a big deal to play indoors here. That is my feeling.

Q. You have a wonderful record against Federer; you've won recently on all surfaces. Can you talk about success against Roger.
RAFAEL NADAL: Well, the real thing is I played a lot of times against him, and a lot of times I played great against him. So probably that's why I had this success against him.

But you never know when that stop. Today I am happy that I am able to win against him again. When you go on court against Roger, even if we played each other 32 times I think before this one and I was able to win against him 22, I go on court knowing that I am playing against a player that is unbelievable.

What happened in the past probably will not help me. I take every match like a different history and every day is different. Sure, helps the matches that I won against him in the past to make me feel confident in the way that I have to play, but that's doesn't mean that I will have the chance to do it again.

Q. You said on court it was emotional for you. How much does it mean to get to the final, especially when you weren't able to be here last year?
RAFAEL NADAL: Well, for me it's a very important thing start the season this way again, winning in Doha, now being in the final of Australia after missing this tournament last year. Come back here, the support of the crowd is just amazing for me. Just can say thank you very much everybody.

Very emotional moments in the Rod Laver Arena in the past, very emotional moments this year especially because is the Grand Slam that I really had more problems in my career.

2006 I didn't had the chance to play for the injury on the feet at the end of 2005 in Madrid. I remember 2010 and '11. 2010 I think was against Andy I had to retire because of a problem in the knee; 2011 I didn't want to retire but I had a strain on the muscle in my leg third game of the match; last year I didn't have a chance to play here.

Lot of years I didn't have a chance to play in this tournament that I really love so much with the perfect conditions, so is very special have the chance to be in the final here again.

Q. Were you aware that apparently just after the start of the second set, when you were having your treatment, that Roger had quite a long exchange with the umpire suggesting that you were grunting a little louder than normal and it was putting him off?
RAFAEL NADAL: I really don't know that. When I am playing, when I am hitting the ball during the point, the last thing that I am thinking is try to bother the opponent. Only thing that I am focusing is try to hit my ball well. That's it.

I am sorry if I bothered somebody, but I never did in the past. So is something that nobody in my career, you know, told me nothing about this, that I am bothering the opponent. But if I bothered him in any moment, he knows 100% it was not because I wanted. I never do nothing on court to bother the opponent. I think I did the normal things that I do in every match.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.agassi.fr
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 13:35

Et l'interview de Federer :

http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/news/interviews/2014-01-24/201401241390567322232.html

Q. What was the most frustrating about tonight?
ROGER FEDERER: Probably the lack of chances I was able to create on the return. 'Cause I hung around, you know, the first couple of sets. So I guess that was frustrating, you know, because I thought I was going to get into more of his service games.

If you get the lead at least in the first or second set, at one point maybe I can also play a bit more freely, you know, do a bit more what I was hoping to do, play a bit more aggressive.

But like that you kind of always have to keep playing to stay with him, to play the score. But, you know, it was a tough match. So I guess that was the toughest part today.

Q. Did you feel like you didn't play as well as you hoped or is it just that Rafael played too well tonight?
ROGER FEDERER: No, I think Rafa played well. I think he's the way I know him. He's played me this way many times. You know, I'm not sure if I served as good as I could have.

But then again, you know, for the first one and a half hours or so, I mean, I didn't get broken, I don't think. It wasn't all that bad, you know.

I was hoping that my forehand was going to work out a bit better, but it didn't, so that let me down a bit. Then it was just the lack of, you know, opportunities I created for myself which put the pressure on me too frequently, you know, instead of maybe being able to do that the other way around.

He did a good job. He didn't make many errors, even though I was trying to hit hard and flat. I tried to play my game. Sometimes I did play very well and sometimes I didn't. But he overall was more consistent. He deserved to win tonight. I mean, he was better.

Q. How satisfied do you think you'll be overall with the fortnight, with the new racquet, Stefan on your team?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, it's very encouraging, you know, no doubt. Wish I could have won here tonight and then, you know, given an all Swiss final. That's something I'll regret, you know, for a long time.

But then again, you know, it was a great start to the season for me. Would have been nice to win Brisbane, would have been nice to win here tonight, but you can't have it all.

I think this is a very good start to the season for me overall. I played some really good tennis here. I still feel my best tennis is only ahead of me right now. So I'm looking forward to the next couple of months, how they're going to play out for me, and hopefully by April I feel like I'm going to be at 100% again.

Q. You said on Wednesday that Stefan had some ideas on how you could try things differently against Rafa. Anything specifically you tried tonight that was good?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, I tried a few things, you know. Then again, like I said, I think Rafa does a good job of neutralizing you.

The problem was, like I said, because I wasn't getting into enough service games, you're not going to try out a crazy amount of things on your own service games. There you need to play tough and aggressive and you just have to be solid.

So I guess at times I couldn't quite do what I wanted to do, but that's because of Rafa.

Q. I think we heard you tonight complaining to the umpire about Rafa's grunting. Was it worse than normal tonight? Do you find it distracting?
ROGER FEDERER: Not when he does it every point. But it goes in phases. One point he does and he doesn't. That's just what I was complaining about.

Had no impact on the outcome of the match, you know, but the level was the same.

Q. Have you complained before?
ROGER FEDERER: I have, yeah.

Q. Is Nadal the guy that distracts you the most?
ROGER FEDERER: Not necessarily. I enjoy playing against him because it's always going to be on center court, it's always going to be a big story, you know, going into the match.

So that's kind of what you train hard for, you know. That's where you want to be. It's not where I don't want to be, so I'm always happy when I come out against him because the atmosphere is different and I enjoy the matches normally.

I mean, it's not as cool when you lose in straight sets. Nevertheless, there's good moments out there, as well.

Q. He's had a decent record against you in the past couple years.
ROGER FEDERER: A good record (smiling).

Q. You just lacked that extra kick in your step tonight. After going down to someone that often, does it start denting your belief that you can beat them?
ROGER FEDERER: No, I don't think necessarily. I think Rafa did a good job of keeping the pressure on me. You know, I might have gotten a little tired, you know, maybe in the third set, you know. But that's maybe just the lack of trying to get back to an absolute 100%.

But overall I'm very happy. Rafa played well and he played solid. So, you know, I don't have crazy regrets tonight other than, you know, maybe not having created more opportunities for myself. You know, Rafa was his usual self, what I kind of expected.

I don't expect him to be worse off just because of a blister or worse off because he's having sort of an up and down sort of performance at this event.

When he usually comes in against me, he always plays solid, if not great. So I think it was one of those nights again, which I knew was going to be tough.

Q. Did you feel a bit slower today than the other days? Was the reason because of your backhand didn't work today very well on the return maybe?
ROGER FEDERER: It's a totally different match. I don't know how to explain you guys. It's totally different playing Rafa over anybody else. Playing Murray or Rafa is day and night.

It's not because of the level necessarily, but it's just every point is played in a completely different fashion and I have to totally change my game.

No excuse. It's just a fact of what it is. I try to fight that today, and he yeah, it's a different match very different.

Q. Pete Sampras told us earlier today that he was pretty amazed by your mindset, your freshness at this age. When he was your age or younger he felt beaten down by the grind. Having said that, are you excited about this uptick and the whole the vitality of the early part of the year, does that give you a lot of juice?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, in a way I needed it, as well. I needed a good moment again because I've been going through a tougher time for some time. Even though you can say that Basel was better, Paris was better, London was better, the results were slightly better, but the game itself was not necessarily amazing.

I mean, it was solid, you know, but what I like to do is I like to take it to the guy. I like to be in command. That's what I was able to do now the last couple of weeks. So that's very encouraging.

Like I said, that's why I'm not too disappointed tonight because I feel it's been a good start. I've come from far back. I didn't have surgery like Murray had or like Rafa the problems had being out for seven months.

I've played with something that has been going on for a while. This is a step in the right direction, and that's the way I want to go. I have a belief this could be a very good year for me again.

Q. What advice will you have for Stan for the final?
ROGER FEDERER: I hope he wins and I hope he gives everything he has. You know, there's no reason not to believe that he can beat Rafa. He's clearly got a tough record against him, but many players have that. There's no difference there.

Pressure's clearly on Rafa because he's got to win this finals. Stan's in his first Grand Slam finals, so that makes Stan also unpredictable. He's got to use that to his advantage.

Q. Clearly it wasn't a difference in the result of the match, but the grunting and also the serial violating of the time rule that Rafa does, do you feel that umpires generally are too lenient with him? You seem to be waiting all the time.
ROGER FEDERER: Rafa is doing a much better job today than he used to. I mean, I'm not complaining much about the time. But I think I've played him, what, 33 or 34 times. He's gotten two point penalties over the course of our rivalry. I just think that's not quite happening. I mean, we know how much time he used to take.

I'm not complaining about so many things. But, I mean, either you have rules or you don't. If you don't have rules, it's fine. Everybody can do whatever they want to do.

I just think it's important to enforce the rules on many levels, whatever it may be. On all the players the same way. Don't give me or Djokovic a free pass just because of who we are.

I think we should all be judged the same way. Not just a guy on Court 16 because the guy had a brutal rally, you have to give him a time violation just because you can.

On center court, they're always going to be afraid, the umpires, to take those decisions. I just like to challenge them a little bit.

I don't want to go in the office and complain all the time. I never do. I just hope they do their job correctly. If they don't, what are you going to do? Sit and watch. Sometimes you just got to say things.

I didn't lose the match because of that. It didn't bother me. I just felt I had to mention something.
Shalimar
N°1 Mondial
N°1 Mondial
Shalimar

Féminin
Joueur : NADAL - AGASSI - BECKER - HEWITT - THIEM
Joueuse : STEFFI The Best !!!!!! GARBINE -

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 13:39

Les journaleux sont cons des fois, voire souvent. Tu vois NADAL dire, : bin wouais, il ne m'a jamais pris un set, même si'l joue beaucoup mieux blabli, je vais l'écraser comme une mouche????? Laughing

Je parle de Stan, tes longues ITW se sont intercalées :-)

Dernière édition par Shalimar le Ven 24 Jan - 13:41, édité 1 fois (Raison : +)
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 13:40

Son ampoule à l'air effectivement de moins suinter, et doit donc être moins douloureuse :

OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 Blessure-de-Nadal-930x620_scalewidth_460

Shalimar
N°1 Mondial
N°1 Mondial
Shalimar

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 13:42

Oui, on a pu constater quand le Kiné est venu faire le pansement... mais bon, quand même...
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 13:43

Shalimar a écrit:
Les journaleux sont cons des fois, voire souvent. Tu vois NADAL dire, : bin wouais, il ne m'a jamais pris un set, même si'l joue beaucoup mieux blabli, je vais l'écraser comme une mouche????? Laughing 

C'est clair...

D'autant que Rafa respecte vachement ses adversaires, d'autant plus quand c'est un ami comme Stan.

Et en plus Rafa a raison, le match va falloir le gagner. Stan ça faisait 12 ou 13 matchs je ne sais plus qu'il avait pas battu Djoko.

Donc les matchs d'avant c'est bien, ça donne une certaine confiance, mais apres le mec faut le battre en face.

Rafa est certes favori, mais lors des derniers matchs sur dur, Stan devait lui prendre des sets, et finalement ça a tourné pour Rafa. Mais Stan etait proche à Shangai et au masters.
Comme le dit rafa, il faudra qu'il soit à son meilleur niveau pour battre Stan.
Shalimar
N°1 Mondial
N°1 Mondial
Shalimar

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 13:47

Quand on voit sa main de très près, on dirait la surface de la Lune, cratères, pics , grosses cornes..Ils ont expliqué comment après tant d'années il pouvait encore subir ce genre de plaie : son jeu, sa prise de raquette, ses changement qu'il a dû opérer après ses blessures aux genoux, et changement d'appui...
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 13:49

Oui je m'étais dis aussi qu'avec sa nouvelle façon de servir (sa boucle part de plus bas) cela avait du aussi peut être un peu modifier sa prise de raquette d'où l'apparition de l'ampoule.
Shalimar
N°1 Mondial
N°1 Mondial
Shalimar

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 13:50

Allez, jvais aller siestouner... OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 1091543174 

On sera bien calés et aux taquets Dimanche... OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 3371914814 OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 3371914814 
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 13:51

Open d'Australie 2014 statistiques Federer-Nadal: Federer a coulé doucement mais sûrement

http://www.eurosport.fr/tennis/open-d-australie/2014/open-d-australie-2014-statistiques-federer-nadal-federer-a-coule-doucement-mais-surement_sto4105722/story.shtml

1 balle de break convertie pour Federer contre quatre pour Nadal
Encore une fois, ce match n'a pas été le feu d'artifices annoncé, tant Rafael Nadal a dominé les débats. Pourtant, au tableau d'affichage, cela ne s'est pas traduit par un cavalier seul de l'Espagnol. Roger Federer s'est accroché à jusqu'au sixième jeu du deuxième set, au moment le Suisse a concédé son premier break du match. Il avait effacé sept balles occasions de breeak jusque là, dont trois dans le premier acte pour emmener son adversaire jusqu'au jeu décisif, finalement concédé 7 points à 4. Au total, l'Helvète a concédé 14 balles de break et en a perdu quatre : une dans le deuxième set et trois dans le dernier.

Côté service, Nadal a été tranquille jusqu'au milieu du troisième set, où il a concédé son seul break du match dans le quatrième jeu. Jusque là, Federer n'avait eu aucune occasion de revenir dans la partie. Pendant longtemps, on a bien cru que le Suisse allait terminer la partie sans aucune balle de break à se mettre sous la dent. Cela n'était arrivé qu'une seule fois dans leurs 32 premières confrontations, à Miami en 2004 lors de leur toute première rencontre l'un face à l'autre. S'il est parvenu à débreaker dans ce troisième set, Federer a coulé rapidement dans les minutes qui ont suivi en perdant sa mise en jeu deux fois de suite, et les quatre derniers jeux du match.

50% de réussite derrière la seconde balle de Federer contre 73% pour Nadal
Sur ses mises en jeu, Federer a vu ses statistiques chuter peu à peu. S'il a su garder une efficacité toute relative avec ses premières balles (65% de réussite en moyenne sur le match), sa réussite derrière ses secondes balles ont drastiquement chuté au cours de la partie : de 69% au premier set (11/16), le Suisse termine à 18% de réussite dans la denrière manche (2/11), soit 50% sur l'ensemble de la partie. Ce qui explique qu'il ait coulé à pic dans le troisième set. En face, Nadal a été un métronome avec 73% de réussite sur secondes balles sur l'ensemble du match, avec un pic dans le deuxième set où il n'a perdu qu'un point sur les douze servis.

50 fautes directes pour Federer contre 25 pour Federer
Si Federer avait un regret dans ce match ? La perte du premier set au jeu décisif sans aucun doute. Une occasion en or de prendre la tête dans ce match qui s'est envolée en raison de ses trop nombreuses fautes directes : 24, soit la moitié de son total sur le match, pour seulement 10 coups gagnants. Avec 50 fautes directes, le Suisse a donné deux fois plus de points que son adversaire, même s'il termine avec six coups gagnants de plus.

55% de réussite au filet pour Federer
La volée n'a pas été une bouffée d'oxygène espérée pour Federer. Si ce coup a été décisif, celui-ci l'a été dans le moment sens du terme. Le protégé de Stefan Edberg a bien pris le filet d'assaut, mais sur 42 occasions, il n'en a converti que 23, soit 55% de réussite. Ses attaques au filet l'ont été très peu à contre-temps, et trop souvent sans parvenir à trouver de la longueur. En somme, du pain béni pour le Majorquin qui nes'est pas fait pris pour sortir des passings dont il est friand du fond de court. Des statistiques qui montrent que le Suisse n'avait pas la possibilité de retourner une situation bien mal embarquée dès le premier set.

OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 1171364
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 13:56

Olivier Rochus a souligné sur Eurosport, l'impact mental du jeu de Nadal sur Federer.

"Federer a essayé de prendre des risques mais a commis plus de fautes puis il a tenté de jouer plus simple mais il a été contré. Il n'a pas trouvé les solutions. Le jeu de Nadal a un impact négatif sur le mental de Federer, la preuve cette nuit."
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 13:56

Roger Federer n'a pas fait le poids. Le Suisse a fait part de sa frustration en conférence de presse après sa sévère défaite contre Rafael Nadal. Déçu par son service, Roger a admis qu'il regrettait de ne pas rejoindre son compatriote Stanislas Wawrinka en finale.

"J'aurais aimé pouvoir gagner ce soir et permettre une finale suisse. C'est quelque chose que je regrette beaucoup."
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 13:59

Cette petite réflexion de Yannick Noah sur Rafael Nadal pour RMC... "Je pense que, même à 100%, je ne gagnerais pas un seul jeu contre lui." Difficile d'imaginer la confrontation, les époques étant forcément différentes. Mais cela montre la confiance qu'a le Français dans le numéro un mondial !
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 14:00

Incroyable Passing !!! OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 3641590030

Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 14:05

Des highlights :

Dernière édition par Agassi le Ven 24 Jan - 16:43, édité 3 fois
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 14:16

L'interview de fin de match avec Jim Courrier :

Et la conférence de presse :

Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 16:26

L'interview de Fed en Français :

Qu'est-ce qui a été le plus frustrant pour vous aujourd'hui?

R.F. : Probablement mon manque d'occasions sur ses jeux de service. C'était frustrant, ça. Je m'attendais à avoir plus de chances sur son engagement. Si j'avais pu le presser un peu plus sur son service, ça m'aurait peut-être permis de jouer un peu plus libéré. J'ai essayé d'être agressif. Mais c'était compliqué.

Est-ce lui qui a été très bon ou vous qui n'avez pas évolué à votre meilleur niveau?

R.F. : Rafa a très bien joué. Il a été tel que je le connais. Il m'a joué de cette façon tant de fois. Peut-être que je n'ai pas servi aussi bien que j'aurais pu le faire. En même temps, pendant un set et demi, je n'ai pas été breaké, alors ce n'était pas si mal. J'espérais aussi que mon coup droit fonctionnerait un peu mieux. Il m'a un peu laissé tomber. Rafa a fait du bon boulot. Il a commis peu d'erreurs, même quand j'ai essayé de frapper fort et à plat. Globalement, il a été plus constant. Moi, j'ai joué très bien par moments et beaucoup moins bien à d'autres.

Mercredi, vous aviez dit que Stefan Edberg avait quelques idées sur ce que vous pourriez tenter face à Nadal. Avez-vous essayé des choses spécifiquement dans ce match?

R.F. : Oui, j'ai essayé quelques petites choses. Mais Rafa est très fort quand il s'agit de neutraliser un adversaire. Je n'ai pas pu faire ce que je voulais, mais c'est à cause de Rafa. Une fois encore, le problème, c'est de ne pas avoir eu assez d'opportunités sur son service. Ce n'était pas sur le mien que j'allais tenter des choses trop audacieuses, mais sur le sien. Or je n'ai jamais pu le faire.

Prenez-vous quand même du plaisir à jouer contre Nadal ?

R.F. : J'aime jouer contre lui parce que c'est toujours sur des grands courts, c'est toujours un match important et tout le monde va en parler. On s'entraîne dur pour ce genre de match, vraiment. Donc je suis toujours heureux de jouer contre lui. L'atmosphère est différente à chaque fois. Bon, ce n'est pas aussi cool quand vous perdez en trois sets comme ça. Malgré tout, ce sont des bons moments.

Il a un bilan très favorable contre vous…

R.F. : (Il coupe) Un bon bilan, oui. (sourire)

Après avoir perdu aussi souvent contre un joueur, votre confiance est-elle entamée quand vous le retrouvez?

R.F. : Pas forcément. Je crois juste que Rafa a fait ce qu'il fallait pour me mettre sous pression pendant la rencontre. Je ne peux pas dire que j'ai des regrets énormes après ce match. A part, juste, le fait de ne pas m'être procuré davantage de balles de break. Mais Rafa a été comme je l'attendais. Contre moi, il joue toujours un tennis très solide, quand ce n'est pas du grand tennis. Je ne m'attends pas à ce qu'il soit moins performant pour une ampoule ou autre chose. Il a été comme d'habitude.

Vous sembliez plus lent que contre Murray…

R.F. : C'est un match totalement différent. Je ne sais pas comment vous expliquez ça. Mais jouer Rafa, c'est complètement différent de n'importe quel autre match. Jouer Murray ou Rafa, c'est le jour et la nuit. Ce n'est pas nécessairement une question de niveau de jeu. Mais c'est juste que chaque point est différent de ce que les autres peuvent vous proposer et contre lui, je dois totalement changer mon jeu. C'est juste un fait.

Malgré tout, êtes-vous satisfait de votre début d'année?

R.F. : Oui, c'est très encourageant, aucun doute. J'aurais aimé gagner ce soir et offrir cette finale 100% suisse. Je vais regretter ça, pour longtemps. Mais c'est quand même un début de saison très satisfaisant pour moi. Il me manque juste une victoire à Brisbane et une autre ici. Mais je joue du bon tennis. Je pense que mon meilleur tennis est toujours devant moi. J'attends les prochains mois avec impatience. C'est pour cela que je ne suis pas trop déçu ce soir, parce que je reviens de loin et que mon tennis est à nouveau là.

Quel conseil donneriez-vous à Stan pour la finale?

R.F. : J'espère qu'il va gagner. Il n'y a aucune raison de croire qu'il ne peut pas battre Rafa. Oui, il a un mauvais bilan contre lui, mais comme beaucoup de joueurs. La pression est clairement sur Rafa. Il doit gagner cette finale. Stan, c'est sa première finale. Cela le rend imprévisible. A lui de faire en sorte que ce soit un avantage.
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 16:45

Shalimar
N°1 Mondial
N°1 Mondial
Shalimar

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 16:57

Il a tout dit : jouer RAFA c'est un autre monde par rapport aux autres joueurs.Il n'a rien pu faire, point. Pas la peine de tergiverser :-)
botany
N°1 Mondial
N°1 Mondial
botany

Masculin
Joueur : Ted le passeur, Stich, Edberg, Mac Enroe, Korda, Martin, Paes, Pioline, Moya, Melzer, Bruguera, Darcis, Muster,
Joueuse : Safina, Henin, Davenport, Novotna, Pierce, Hingis

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 17:49

Nadal au style bien ampoulé contre Stan le chouneux rincé, ça promet !
Shalimar
N°1 Mondial
N°1 Mondial
Shalimar

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 18:47

botany a écrit:
Nadal au style bien ampoulé contre Stan le chouneux rincé, ça promet !

Stan n'est pas rincé!!!!!!!! et au vu de ses derniers matches, il peut causer , peut-être, plus de problème à Nadal, que FED... Il a quand même battu Djoke....c'est de la choune ça????? Depuis un an, il s'entraîne comme un dingue, faisant l'impasse sur les fêtes de fin d'année...J'ai trouvé son jeu supérieur à celui de FED......
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 18:58

Ahahah lol tu te trompes de cible shalimar :Pet tu tombes dans le panneau encore une fois Razz

Botany ne pense pas que Stan est rincé ou chouneux, c'est une petite blagounette.
A ma connaissance il n'y a qu'une seule personne sur ce forum qui a dit que Stan était un chouneux, qu'il méritait pas sa 1/2 finale a l'us open, et encore moins sa place au masters, car apparemment Stan aurait eu de la choune de jouer contre des joueurs rincés, et c'est grâce a ça qu'il s'est qualifié. C'est même grace a ça qu'il s'était qualifié pour les demies au masters.

Et comble de la choune le méchant Stan s'était retrouver dans le groupe facile avec Nadal au masters pendant que Riquet a la loose était dans le groupe de la "mort" avec djoko, delpo et Fed Very Happy alors qu'il était vachement méritant lui.

Dernière édition par Agassi le Ven 24 Jan - 21:26, édité 3 fois
botany
N°1 Mondial
N°1 Mondial
botany

Masculin
Joueur : Ted le passeur, Stich, Edberg, Mac Enroe, Korda, Martin, Paes, Pioline, Moya, Melzer, Bruguera, Darcis, Muster,
Joueuse : Safina, Henin, Davenport, Novotna, Pierce, Hingis

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 19:03

il s'agissait bien sûr d'une djoke.

Je pense que Stan va être laminé, première finale, pression, mauvais bilan.
Shalimar
N°1 Mondial
N°1 Mondial
Shalimar

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 19:11

Ahhh ok, je n'avais pas saisi.... Embarassed 
Agassi
Administrateur
Administrateur
Agassi

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 19:15

Sur le papier je pense comme botany.
Une première finale de GC c'est dur de gérer emotionnellement, demander a Riquet vous verrez.
A non mince il en a pas encore joué Razz

Plus sérieusement ça devrait être dur dans la tête. Ce qui sauve Stan, c'est qu'il ait le joueur qui réussit le mieux à rafa vu qu'il la jamais battu en 12 rencontre ni même pris un set (le 2ème dans ce classement est Riquet qui est a 12 ou 11 défaites je sais plus en autant de match, mais Riquet a gagner 2 ou 3 sets parci par la)
Et donc en quelquesorte il n'a strictement rien a perdre.
Au final ça devrai lui enlever une sacrée pression.

Au vu du tournoi de Stan, je pense que le match serra quand même serré, avec des tie break ou même Stan qui prend un ou 2 sets a rafa.
Mais vu que la main de rafa a l'air rétablie, je dirais rafa vainqueur a 60%

Ce qui peut jouer aussi pour rafa c'est que s'il gagne ce titre ça le place d'un coup beaucoup plus haut dans l'histoire. Il égale sampras, et surtout il aura gagné chaque majeur 2 fois.
Et il y aurait encore plus de monde à dire qu'il est le vrai GOAT.

On pourrait même se mettre a rêver du grand chelem sur 2 ans s'il gagnait, si on part du principe qu'il aura une chance sur 2 de s'imposer a RG. Il resterait plus qu'à finir le taf à Wimbledon.

Or rafa, vu qu'il est humain, on l'a déjà vu un peu fébrile lorsqu'il fallait conclure un titre qui l'amener un peu plus dans l'histoire, faudrait faire gaffe que Stan ne profite pas de ces moments de flottements
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: OPEN D AUSTRALIE   OPEN D AUSTRALIE - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

OPEN D AUSTRALIE
Page 13 sur 18Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Suivant